Handyman007 is a Toronto-based specialist in-home repairs and renovations. During the COVID-19 they needed to reorient their services on a social important domain. Home cleaning and disinfection services were chosen as the main. Possessing a strong experience in this domain, they decide to increase their customer flow from the Web.
By analyzing the target audience and providing business analysis we choose Google Ads as the main lead generation tool. Google Ads campaigns allow us to get quick results from an additional customer flow, evaluate the ability to process this flow (convert them into clients) and calculate profitability.
As always, we started from the website changes:
- conversion elements;
- call tracking;
- request form tracking.
This new page was created to increase target page relevance (+ ads position) and website conversion rate.
We launched the campaign that had two key differences:
- Combination of personalized advanced text search ads and RSA– higher ratings + lower CPC;
- Competitive bid strategy (lower CPC).
During the first month, we made many corrections, including negative keywords cleaning, RSA launch and Ads corrections.
Google Ads Campaign statistics:
365 CAD expenditures.
After the first month we made several important changes:
- Changed Location options to maximize only target location requests;
- Display and Google search partners were disabled (we tracked lower conversion rate);
- Ads schedule changed from 24H to 07:00-22:00 (most tracked conversions were made on this time period).
- Search terms filtered and negative keywords added:
In April, many new competitors occurred (business reorientation due to COVID-19):
We managed to capture the largest share of ad impressions compared to competitors, our ads ranked first most of all ads and were in the top 3 ads in more than 60% of cases.
Abs. Top of page rate: 21.69%
Top of page rate: 58.18%