Web4You Inc is a company located in Toronto, Canada, and helps small and medium businesses to develop their web presence and promote their products on the Internet for more than 8 years. Web4You make for their clients: Web Design, Web Development and have a great reputation amongst customers to prove it. During the COVID-19 they needed to reorient their services on another important domain. Possessing a strong experience in this domain, they decide to increase their customer flow from the Web.
By analyzing the target audience and providing business analysis, we choose Google Ads and LinkedIn as the main lead generation tools.
Google Ads for Web4You
Google Ads campaigns allow us to get quick results from an additional customer flow, evaluate the ability to process this flow (convert them into clients) and calculate profitability.
As always, we started from the website changes:
• conversion elements;
• call tracking;
• request form tracking.
We launched the campaign that had two key differences:
1. Combination of personalized advanced text search ads and RSA– higher ratings + lower CPC;
2. Competitive bid strategy (lower CPC).
During the first month, we made many corrections, including negative keywords cleaning, RSA launch, and Ads corrections. 3.1K CAD expenditures. More than 7 tracked conversions
After the first month we made several important changes:
- Changed Location options to maximize only target location requests;
- Google search partners were disabled (we tracked lower conversion rate);
- Ads schedule changed from 24H to 07:00-22:00 (most tracked conversions were made on this time period);
- Search terms filtered and negative keywords added.
LinkedIn for Web4You
LinkedIn allows us to generate leads from target companies by networking with potential decision-makers to pitch them for using our services.
We start from LinkedIn Profile changes:
- Adaptation of description of Web4You work experience (like for CV );
- Description of company advantages;
- Other profiles changes.
By creating specific scripts we engaged CTO, CIO, and IT Directors of potential companies that are searching for Magento development to offer them outsource. For the first month, we arranged 9 calls with potential clients. To increase the number of calls we are involving associative advertising through LinkedIn Group and Emailing.
If you are interested in creating additional customer flow with Google Ads or LinkedIn, please contact us.