After conducting an SEO audit of the Doctor's Secretary website and market research, we developed an individual advertising development plan and began working on collecting a semantic core. The market was confusing and a little fuzzy. That's why we had to isolate only necessary key queries.
Before launching the advertising campaign, we installed Tag Manager on the website and created a Google account for advertising. Next, we cleaned the semantic core and wrote unique text ads. Since the platform on which the website was registered has a low conversion rate, call tracking was impossible.
We launched the advertising campaign only on the territory of England according to a clearly defined budget. In the graph below, you can see the results of our work for the first month, we received 6 leads.
Every day, we clean negative keywords and adjust the bid per click according to the market volume.
It is worth noting that the launch of this ad campaign coincided with the period when Google disabled the ability to create expanded text ads, so we prescribed double-responsive text ads.