Elva’s All Natural is a family cosmetics and home products manufacturing business
Seeing the great customer satisfaction from using Elva’s All Natural products, the company decided to increase their customer flow from the web.
When we work with eCommerce projects – we always start with improving the website. The quality of the eCommerce store is the basis of getting profitable advertising on its conversion rate. The first analysis of Google Analytics and customers’ behavior showed us the following points of growth:
- Reorganization of products structure and navigation menu to make the searching process easier;
- To change the images and product descriptions to reach an increase in attractiveness;
- Adding the new payment methods;
- Adding and changing existing conversion elements;
- Changes in the checkout process (cart, contact info, payment methods, shipment) to increase the conversion rate at each purchase stage.
Simultaneously, we started preparing Google Merchant Center and Google Shopping Ads campaigns. The idea was to test manual and smart shopping campaigns for all product segments to see which one performs better and is more reasonable to invest the budget. Additionally, we launched and tested Google search campaigns.
The main idea for eCommerce business is to find the cheapest and the most conversional market. As you can notice, we've reached 0.53 CAD average cost per click, which is pretty low considering the quality of traffic with 25+ new client purchases received every month. Now we are working on optimizing the most effective campaigns and expanding their budget. We stopped the useless ads while testing the new ones.
We continue analyzing customer behavior (website visit map) to maximize conversion rate on the traffic-user-lead-client path.